Saturday, November 26, 2011

Giving This Season... Thoughtfulness.

My friend Colleen gives the most thoughtful gifts.  She always has.  She's the type of person who gets giddy at the thought of giving... and always goes above and beyond to get gifts that have meaning.  She recently gave me a "just because" gift {LOVE the "just because" gifts... they are some of the most thoughtful gifts to receive} and tied it with the below tag.  "A Token of Friendship"... just because.  She even left the tag blank because she knows how crazy I am for beautiful gift tags, and says to me, "I left it blank so you could use it again for someone else!"  


So, in the spirit of the holiday season and as you are running around crazy trying to check things off your "to buy" list, try giving THOUGHTFULLY... it makes the process of buying, wrapping and giving so much more joyful for everyone.

Happy holiday shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...