Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Haute To Home {A Little Leopard}...

I'm not the kind of girl that would choose to rock an eye-popping full-length leopard gown.  Unless I were Jessica Alba.  Who does it beautifully.  WHILE PREGNANT {do we all agree how hard it is to pull off this loud print... pregnant?!}... 

{via}

Instead, I'm the girl who will add a little leopard for a quiet punch.  For example.... skinny jeans, a white tee, a layered sweater and these Christian Louboutin flats that I "NEED" for Fall...


I would carry the same translation indoors... just a little punch...

That says, I'm interesting...
 {via}

Sometimes cute & coy...
{via}

Always "cool"...
{via}

And at moments a little sexy...
{via}

So, what do you think... a little punch of Christian or an eye-popping dose of Jessica??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...